This unique handmade sterling silver pendant features a variety of natural semi-precious gemstones in resin with a silver spiral inlay.
Presented in a luxury deep purple velvet bag lined with pale lilac satin. The drawstring cords are also purple and with lilac satin finishings.
A gemstone is the name given to a piece of mineral or other rock or organic material. Each gemstone has a unique chemical composition that affects the way they absorb and reflect light. Our eyes can only see colours between 380–750 nanometres, so gemstones that absorb all of these wavelengths will appear black, while the ones that all light wavelengths can pass right through appear completely colourless.
They are thought to promote the flow of good energy and help eliminate negative energy for physical and emotional benefits.
Amethyst - February Birthstone
- Brings calmness and clarity in times of confusion or chaos
- Helps dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety, it supports coming to terms with loss
- Amethyst strengthens and enhances psychic abilities
- Grounding and anchors you into reality
- Helps restore vitality and motivation
- Carnelian carries the vibration of creativity assisting in the birthing of new projects
Length: Adjustable leather chain, max length 24"
Handcrafted in West Cork, Ireland.